Saturday, December 27, 2008

























Hello!

Okay, I'm not exactly sure how this blog thing works yet, but it looks like fun! I'm not sure how often I'll be able to update, as I will be starting work again on Monday YUCK! I'll do my best

We had a very exciting year this year with 2 major events. The first and most important was the birth of our cute little Jaden. He was born on October 5th. He was 7 lbs 12 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. The labor went pretty well and only lasted 6 hours which isn't too bad. When he was first born the nurses kept saying "wow, look at his big lips!" over and over. I thought "oh no, he's going to have huge lips!" but they went right down. I guess they were just a little swollen. He fits into them fine now :)
He is such a great little baby. Right now, as I type, he is asleep on my lap. He has a cold, so he's been a little fussy and sad. I hate when they are sick, it's so hard to know how they are feeling! Especially during the night last night when I could hear his raspy breathing...scary!

Our other big event was selling our house in Kaysville and building a home with Ivory out in Syracuse. We weren't planning on building a house, but Ivory gave us a deal we couldn't pass up. The building process went pretty smoothly and they got the house done in 3 months, just as promised! Mason watched the builders closely and was really picky. I was glad to have him know what to watch for. He also had his friend Alan help out to point out any concerns. The builders didn't get away with any sloppy work!

We moved in the first week of November. It is so nice to have this little rambler! I love it. We don't have a lot of neighbors since we are in a new subdivision. But the neighbors we have are great so far.

I'll try to post some pictures of Jaden and the building project.

IMPORTANT NEWS: We are blessing Jaden this Sunday January 4th at 9am. The church is located at - 1112 S. 1525 W. Syracuse. A luncheon will follow at our home: 1109 S. 1825 W. Syracuse.

5 comments:

andynikki said...

Hooray! Thanks for letting me know about your new blog. It will be fun keeping up with everything this way. Our blog isn't much, but I have fun putting pictures on & changing the backgrounds.

Matt and Kirsten said...

Sarah!
Thanks for the update! I am so happy for you ! what wonderful life changes! and an adorable little boy.

Lisa said...

Finally! I'm glad I can add one more family blog to ours:) Cute cute pictures!!

Big Al said...

Sarah!!! So good to hear from you. I can't believe you are a Mom. Congratulations! Thank you for the updates.

Tewz said...

Sarah!!!!! O my gosh!!! I miss you. have not seen you in forever!! We need to all get together sometime!!! xosxoxo. You look great. Your family is adorable!!! Don't you love being mom???